Log in issues can be attributed to a number of factors, but most issues can be corrected with the following solutions. Try them in the order listed for best results.
Troubleshooting log in issues
- Confirm you are using the correct email address and password.
- Update your billing information. Overdue accounts will have restricted access.
- Refresh your web browser and try to sign in again.
- Clear your browser data and try to sign in again.
- Reset your password.
- Sign in from a different web browser. This will indicate if you are experiencing a browser-specific issue.
- Sign in from a different computer. This will indicate if you are experiencing a computer-specific issue.
- Using a router? Connect your computer directly to your modem and try to sign in.
- If you can access Capzool, this could be an issue with your router’s firewall. Adjust your firewall to allow logins for secure sockets layer (SSL) or https protocol. Consult your router's help manual on how to do this.